The Home Of European Paintball

Yozzer

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
erm...

Originally posted by Duncster
...how are you supposed to pronounce yr name?

d.
I believe it's "The Hulk":D

Now then.... yozzers?? That would be a derivation of the word tossers perhaps?? Or maybe a mispelling of the word Yowseeeerzzz?? (If you live in Alabama you've probably heard it :D )

Are you sure you weren't intoxicated whilst making that post?? I assure you if you try to make a bit more sense of yourself then people are more likely to recieve more postive responses from the other users!!

In you're other thread about the paint on the wall, a lot of people were pi$$ed cos we hear a lot about the immature use of paintball guns by arses who give our sport a bad name. These kinds of people encourage local authorities to take the stand that they have to in the interest of public safety. I know it's great to show off your kit to your mates, but just be careful - and you should know as a paintballer that a neighbourly business building or whatever is not the best place to do it!! Take 'em to your local site and then you can also kick their asses as well as showing off your stuff mate!! Be safe in your paintballing and think before you shoot!! No ones trying to be a tw@t to you in particular, their just looking out for the interest of the sport, now take a chill pill and we'll see ya around!!
:cool:

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
You dont no YoZZer??

Right the name is HYBRID as i play online games a lot Unreal tournament Counterstrike wolfenstein first person shooters

no insult here m8 yozzer is a word i use and that s thats O and yes i was total intoxacated with the thread but i always am