Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Y's my Z-board dead??

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Hi peeps

Ok just got a z-boarded egg- mmmm nice, prob is it has suddenly died on me, no motor spinning no nothing, have tried all the bits on a Y board and they work fine, so i'm presuming it's the z-board. only indication i'm getting is that when i turn it off it flashes it's red led for a split second - thats it!

Help

A.B:confused:

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by A.B
Hi peeps

Ok just got a z-boarded egg- mmmm nice, prob is it has suddenly died on me, no motor spinning no nothing, have tried all the bits on a Y board and they work fine, so i'm presuming it's the z-board. only indication i'm getting is that when i turn it off it flashes it's red led for a split second - thats it!

Help

A.B:confused:
right first off. nice pun by the way;)

generally if it flashes like that, the batteries are dead, or not in properly, most probably thing is, you fried the board:D look along all the wires that stick out and see if any of the plastic has been taken off, this happened on my ooooold egg board and it shorted it and blew it up:(

A.B

Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
eeeeeeeeek

i really hope that hasn't happen- didn't see any damage, and didn't remove it from shells till after its demise.

A.B
:(

L J

big big titties
well if the y board works with it, 2 things i can think of, maybe the y board doesnt require as much power so the batteries work (maybe they are low, have u tried new ones?) and the 2nd is sadly probably the actual problem, it has fried somewhere along the line:(

A.B

Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Damn thats sucky and v bad, any one got a fix for this- other than buyin a new board?

A.B

A.B

Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
thanks m8

trying to get the board swapped at the mo, so don't wanna fook it up in the meantime. but it'll be like re-visiting my school cdt days.

A.B:)

|TPB|=SULLY=

"nil taurus excramentum"
Jan 20, 2004
liverpool
www.tpb.biz
ab u can get an iron for about 4quid & some solder4 about a pound.just dont give it to much heat ,as soon as it goes maluble pull the iron away & blow the solder & itl go off really quik ;)