Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Z boards

jim

Jul 31, 2001
Visit site
I have tested the speed of 2 Z boards against 2 Y boards and can tell anyone that is interested, the Z board made no difference whatsoever to the speed that the paddle rotates at. What it does make a difference to is the way in which the balls are feed into the marker.
The Y board will stop start every time a ball is feed past the eye, while the Z board will continue to force the ball down for a set time after the eye has been covered.
Just what i discovered when i had too much spare time on my hands.

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Did the same test mate. It does though feed faster than the y-board does :)

Was getting about 17 out of the y-board, and just under 20 on the z board :)

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Originally posted by jim
I have tested the speed of 2 Z boards against 2 Y boards and can tell anyone that is interested, the Z board made no difference whatsoever to the speed that the paddle rotates at. What it does make a difference to is the way in which the balls are feed into the marker.
The Y board will stop start every time a ball is feed past the eye, while the Z board will continue to force the ball down for a set time after the eye has been covered.
Just what i discovered when i had too much spare time on my hands.
Unfortunetly maby due to the time of year the cold weather seems to have gone to this chaps head. its a Mak D gurantee that the Z board DOES make a differnce a big differnce. Yes Jim i ll give u that the paddles go the same speed as the Y board WHEN THERE IS NO PAINT in it!!!!!!

When the sensor detects the paint goin through, it starts goin turbo mode. You can even here the wee engine workin its heart out when the paint start to go through it, starts givin out that pleasent moan like a chick does when she gets excited.

Any mofo that thinks am talkin sheeeat it will only take 10 seconds of ur hatin life to do a little test. Get hold of a Z board turn the wee baby on and observe the panels with me so far???

Then take your finger (which one is optional) insert up the feed tube and move it up n down quickly (always reminds me of sumthin but can t quiet put my finger on it :D) and you'll see wot am talkin bout

Daddy Mak
:cool:

jim

Jul 31, 2001
Visit site
When the eye has not been activated the paddle runs at a slower speed than on the Y board, then when activated it ran at the same speed as the Y board.
The results i obtained from the 2 Z boards v 2 Y boards were the same.

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
Originally posted by L1f3
Did the same test mate. It does though feed faster than the y-board does :)

Was getting about 17 out of the y-board, and just under 20 on the z board :)

so that ball that was just under 20 must have made a mess:rolleyes: :D