Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Z2 feed issue

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
Hi

My z2 was working fine Saturday and on thursday I went to use it again for our university training session and it doesn't want to work anymore. From testing it, it turns on fine and thinks the feed stack is full it senses sound and tries to feed twice before trying to clear a jam. It also does this when you press the two buttons at the back. I think it's the eye sensor always sending a full signal. I registered it under warranty and emailed the solutions with my problem just wondering how long until I hear back.

Edit did the typical paintball thing and tried fresh battery's. No luck

Last edited:

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
From what I remember the light should flash through all the colours. Might be worth giving kee a call. Im sure they'll be happy to help you out.
yeh it went through all the colours and span at different speeds. I assumed programming but it doesn't appear to have had ay effect. I will phone them on monday and see whats what

cheers mate

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
A lot of us use Z2s and found that the majority of issues could be solved with a few simple things. Firstly, fresh batteries (which you've already done), secondly clean the hopper right the way through, which I assume you've also already done, and finally, try cleaning the rubber band belt thingy that drives the hopper from the motor. If you get any paint, gunk, mess or anything on this, it can slip and if you have a fully loaded hopper, it simply won't drive the plate. It's pretty easy to clean, just take the shell off, turn on the hopper and lightly press a cloth/tissue against the band. Your problem sounds a little more complex than this, but it's always worth trying, at the very least to rule this out as a potential cause! :)