Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

z2 problem

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Currently waiting on a call back from Kee but i'll see if anybody here has any tips.

My z2 hopper basically isn't hearing my geo2 shooting very well, and only seems to spin every 4 or 5 shots. It done this when i first got it but i turned the sound sensitivity right up and it seemed to have fixed it ever since.

However it was back to doing this on Saturday, so i swapped out the batteries for brand new ones and double checked the settings, motor speed and sound turned right up and was still the same. Completely stripped it and made sure the board was spotless and even cleaned the drive belt and it was still doing it on Sunday. It's definitely not jamming as such or spinning inconsistently, its just not spinning at all except every 4 or 5 shots. I've gave it fresh out the box duracells today as well and i'm tapping the bottom of the shells pretty hard and its still only spinning every few times.

edit: team mate said that it sounds a bit weird when it is spinning but i've never owned another z2 so can't really comment.

Last edited: