Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Z2 Trouble

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Hi

Been having alot of issues with my z2 recently where it smashes the bits out of paint then refuses to feed correctly. I recently had the board replaced as it was previously did this and i found some paint fused to the board. The paint being used is ultra evil, the gun is an Axe and the board is at the lowest drive setting. It seems like the balls are being crushed in the feedneck of the hopper. Bizarrely, when not on the gun the hopper feeds the paint just fine, no issues whatsoever.

Any ideas?

Ollie

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
You sure your just not trying to shoot paint that's too fragile for your gun? The bolt clips the next ball in the stack which can break it causing a chain reacton of smashes

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
Also try blocking the feed neck with your finger whilst it's feeding randomly. If the tray keeps spinning when your blocking the paint coming out you know it's the loader. Try resetting it too it might not be feeding fast enough causing gaps and letting the paint bounce in the breach. The eyes read a ball there let the bolt go but the paint bounoes and you get a chop