Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Zap European Indoor tournament 2005?

P

penfold

well done to all the teams. a great weekends balling. especially well done to some first timers including tiger young guns who tore k2 apart in the 1st game on saturday and didnt drop a game all day to finish top. also sweet monkeys (czech girl team) played fair and looked fair, look forward to seeing some more of them. jags were superb in the final this torni is the closest thing to xball and i suppose that suited jags style. they were powerful all weekend. only a little moan couldnt the organisers have cleaned the seating down so u didnt get covered in **** when u wanted to watch a game

Re: hanging the flag

Originally posted by desponge
close m8, i ran it to their end instead of ours and that cost us the game :rolleyes: :eek:

and yes aparently it is on tape,what a way to end a good day eh?:rolleyes: :D

adam
team furion
I didnt see the incident, but I am told that you also convinced your teammate, who was running the other flag to the right end, to hang it at the wrong end too.

Own up, how much did Dan pay you???

SWEET N SOUR

ex-female feline
Jul 24, 2003
London
Visit site
Originally posted by penfold
well done to all the teams. a great weekends balling. especially well done to some first timers including tiger young guns who tore k2 apart in the 1st game on saturday and didnt drop a game all day to finish top.
Thank you :)

Was a good torni, must say big thank you to Liz for looking after our team all weekend. And thanks to all the teams we played. :)