Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Zap european sponsorship

pat

Jersey Warriors No1
Jul 7, 2001
Visit site
Heard a Rumor that: Badger ( ******* ) has over-turned K2,s Zap European sponsorship and told barry to give it back to storm :confused: any truth in this guys let us know :cool:

grandad

STORM U.K
Jun 16, 2003
milton keynes.uk
Visit site
As a member of storm i can not comment on your above post,but im sure this is not the way or place to ask any questions about sponsership [hence my not answering your question ],
Especially by calling badger names,and if what you have said is not true ,then i am sure K2 will not be happy to see you calling one of their sponsers names ,on what seems like their behalf ???.

pat

Jersey Warriors No1
Jul 7, 2001
Visit site
Grandad ...... as i said in my post ......I HEARD A RUMOR .....now for calling badger an ******* thats my opinion he is an ******* ...now barry and phoenix are really nice guys and i have no probs with them or anyone ......:D But may i just say as a british team ( jersey Warriors ) Finishing mostly Top uk team on many occasions in ( Am A ) sorry nexus :p and never been considered which has led to many arguments with Badger ( paris portugal toronto etc but thats all in the past .....:( anyway i think K2 well deserve the european sponsorship and if anythink comes by way of the rumor i and many more teams have got to sit up and ask ..........Who is Badger Riding ...:cool: :D ....got to go now pub time

live long and prosper little ones

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Originally posted by grandad
As a member of storm i can not comment on your above post
I know you didn't want to spill the beans Grandad but it's in your signature

'Diablo'

So I take it your not sponsored by Zap anymore.........

If you are, I think they would be really pissed to see that in your signature.

On the other hand, Pat, you shouldn't flame people like that. Never, never ever completely burn your bridges in paintball........ although it's a fairly large sport, it's a faily small industry.......

Unfortunately for you and your team, you will now learn the hard way.

cranky_fart

S T O R M
Mar 16, 2003
E.G.
www.stormpaintballteam.com
Originally posted by WingNut
I know you didn't want to spill the beans Grandad but it's in your signature

'Diablo'

So I take it your not sponsored by Zap anymore.........

If you are, I think they would be really pissed to see that in your signature.

That is correct , we are now a Diablo sponsored team. Details of our new sponsorship is in the latest issue of PGI :)

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Even if this was true, what concern is it of yours matey?
Companies place sponsorship not just on the grounds of results, but also on the reputation of a team and the promotion and good press they bring in.
Slagging a company or a member of its staff off for making a choice well within their rights, seems pathetic and in the small world of paintball, fatal!

Now not only will Zap have a problem with you, other companies may well look at that comment and feel negative towards you. Badger, Phoenix and Zap in general do a great deal for our sport. Let them make a decision however they feel fit, and keep your rumours to yourself!

Maybe even an apology to Badger wouldnt go amiss :)

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
yup, I'd delete your post, or ask the mods to wipe the thread.......... only a few people have read it so far and you could save a lot of hassle later.

4fuxake

Feb 20, 2003
Visit site
Just for laughs I called Badger and asked him if he knew of someone calling him an *******... He laughed and did not react in any way...

I mentioned the rumour and he said, the decision on who is the European or any other sponsored team is 100% the decision of the distributors and he never interferes.....

I asked if I could post that and he said NO..... so I am going to anyway as I think the ******* at the top.... is wrong..... Call Badger if you do not believe me.

As you obviously listen to just rumours Pat it would be interesting to know why you have decided he is an *******. Another rumour perhaps?

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
www.nolimitpainball.co.uk
mmmm?

well as atotally innocent bystander and i have no links to any of the afore mentioned people i will say this:

the fact that badger has now been made aware of this and has no input barring what he said to 4fuxake the matter should now be dropped and like everyone else has said the bridges are now burned and cannot be rebuilt so what's done is done and lets leave pat to his own devises and make his own decision on what to do now.

regards

This is just my opinion and not the opinion of my team or any of the sponsers we may have at the time of this being printed.