Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Zap european sponsorship

pat

Jersey Warriors No1
Jul 7, 2001
Visit site
:confused: Listen guys as i said in my post I Heard A rumor now that is all im asking you guys is it true or was it false nothing else nothing more and as for badger , barry ,,etc i know them personaly have drunk, been abroad with them and they are a bunch of good guys but .......for the Badger ******* bit ,,,,,,Im not saying Badger is an ******* as a man ......because he is really a nice guy but he is with some of the decisions he has mad in the past regarding the European Sponsorship for teams traveling ...which Paul & Barry have argued a few times about now it seems to me that a lot of You guys like to jump the gun a small bit before finding out the facts
:mad: but there you go .......anyway ive got to go now and sulk

live long and prospor little ones

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
i have been given permission from our oh so important team captain mr sosta sir! to make this following statement, as yet again someone is stirring and dragging storm into another bad press debate for no reason!!!:mad:

Storm have had a great relationship with Badger and Zap for 12 years, we have been loyal to them all this time and not tried to improve our deal by 'playing them' against anyone. our experiences with Tony are and have always been excellent he is a great guy. we have been to Prague for him to represent the UK for Zap and had a great time promoting his brand and product.

we have (as you will see from my sig) left the clutches of Zap for 2004, this was a decision made by the whole of Storm, based on an offer to us by our current sponsors that is truely unmatchable! we are not in the habit of trying to get that little bit more from Zap by playing them so Sosta telephoned and thanked them for their support over the years and we are still on great friendly terms.

now my advice would be thus.....stop calling major players in this sport names on an open forum, regardless of your beliefs! and if you have been turned down by a company for sponsorship start looking within for reasons why not at others! K2 can and probably have a great deal this season from Zap and good luck to them for that! but i can assure you that we have not been offered any inflated deal to try and keep us, and nor do we expect too either.

thanks Tony for your support and friendship over the past 12 years, see you at the Euro indoor for a beer or three!:D