Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Zeao

tukisilva

Fénix
Sep 4, 2002
Lisbon PT
renegados.com
I believe the ZEAO will be up north this year, probably in the same place where the second leg of the Portuguese Championship took place (Castelo Branco).
Coz in that dates, Algarve will be the “home” of several football teams involved in the European Championship.

cheers

Nicola–Phoenix

Feb 13, 2002
Midlands
Zap ZEAO

The ZAP ZEAO is definitely going ahead this year and will be in the Algarve as last year, hotels etc are booked and everything is under way.
I will post the dates later this week.

The teams that went last year will confirm how much fun it was!
Any UK teams interested in going please contact Phoenix paintball on 01543 451454 for further details.:)

prostitute

May 31, 2002
Street corners
Visit site
Ahhh the lush grass! the golden sands! the stunning women trainin on the running field!!! what more could you ask for!! oh yes George getting caught bashing the bishop again!!!

This, The Birmingham Indoor and Campaign are the three must play European Events this year!!

If anyone mentions Mayhem then it will finally confirm that paintballers are all perverts!!!

See you in the sun

pat

Jersey Warriors No1
Jul 7, 2001
Visit site
well i didnt want to say but i heard that ''prostitute started the sesion ,:D A ma wee mate

Just Curious

Jul 6, 2001
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Ahhh....but where did he learn his technique? Again, rumor has it that he uses a little known method which has its origins in Jersey...a method that is 'HANDED' down from Father to Son! (if u know what I mean) Somebody mentioned that it involved a Half-pound of Liver, a tube of KY and a naked photograph of Paul Batho with a cup of tea waiting for after! And u being the only Jerseyman close enough to George...well you can see where this is going...2 + 2 =4, where there is smoke there must be fire and all that kinda ****.

prostitute

May 31, 2002
Street corners
Visit site
Well there are a few things that I must point out to you southern gessies!!!!!

1. We are real men up here and only eat steak

2. It is axle grease and not KY jelly as it is too soft on the skin, but you southerners need that!!!

3. The naked photo of Paul Batho is correct, however, he has to be taking a dump!!! Any one want copies then please feel free to ask!!

4. I only like coffee and I it is rumoured that you have to have your tea in a china mug with your little pinky sticking out!!!

And whilst I am the closest Jerseyman to George it is not something I am proud of!! Especially if you had seen him on stage last night in a 69 position with a big black guy in a dress with a dreadlock wig stuck down is knickers!!!!

Any way George told me you have taught him a thing or 2 in Portugal!!! And you are a corrupting influence......