Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ZeroB question and easy Freak query

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
First off - I've got two Nexus cockers with E1 frames and ZeroB boards. Both report v1.10 software. Mine shows 'PSP' on the screen and seems to ramp, the second shows 'CFOA' and doesn't. Anyway to change this setting? The setup button on the board doesn't appear to work as described in the ZeroB manual (written for older s/w).

Second (and a real div question) - do freak inserts go in from the bottom of the barrel, or the top where you attach the tip?

Ta :)

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
First off - I've got two Nexus cockers with E1 frames and ZeroB boards. Both report v1.10 software. Mine shows 'PSP' on the screen and seems to ramp, the second shows 'CFOA' and doesn't. Anyway to change this setting? The setup button on the board doesn't appear to work as described in the ZeroB manual (written for older s/w).

Second (and a real div question) - do freak inserts go in from the bottom of the barrel, or the top where you attach the tip?

To change the fire mode on the cockers, open up the grip frame and push the red button on the board, then select "mode" and select which ever mode you want.
If this doesn't work and you're at the masters find me and i'll take a look.

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association

The CFOA mode is where the gun is in semi only mode but the rate of fire is capped at 15.4 bps

Russ

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Mikey - thanks, sorted :)

Beanbag - also thanks, I'd actually tried that and it didn't work, tried it again after your post et voila! It works. Must be your techy vibes getting to it over the ether. :D

Russell - thanks no.3 for the info. :) How do the PSP & Millennium modes compare to CFOA?

Edit: found the info about the various modes on the Planet site. Cheers again for your help peeps.