Last edited:

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
just found the press release for it:​
StarkPursuit.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: MAY 13, 2013
Necessity is the mother of invention, but the time has come for the next generation
of innovators to push the envelope beyond necessity and deliver better solutions for
the game ahead.
Introducing Stark Pursuit®, a new company focused on inventing products and ideas
for the sport of paintball that break the mold and exceed expectations in an effort to
create a more perfect player experience.
We are like you. We are players, thinkers, designers, gamers, and professionals,
who challenge the status quo, attack hurdles head on, and ask the question, “what
if?” Today we are pleased to announce ZetaMag™, a high-capacity, twin-channel,
reversible paintball-magazine for pistols and SMGs, including (but not limited to) the
Tippmann TPX/TiPX.
“Paintball players fond of pistol play, (including myself) have been begging for
higher capacity TPX mags for years now. I got tired of waiting and decided to do
something about it. But a simple extension was not good enough for Stark
Pursuit. That’s when we discovered we could use the available space more
efficiently.”
— Ian Pullens, Director, Stark Pursuit
Containing two ten-round stacks of .68 caliber paint (spherical or shaped projectile),
the ZetaMag is designed to feed from one channel, and then be rotated vertically on
the Z-axis to feed a second full stack. By having 20 rounds available in the space of
a single magazine we have effectively tripled the capacity of the default TiPX mag,
yet only extending the length by four inches.
Over two years of development, the ZetaMag team has gone through great lengths,
numerous iterations and challenges, in honing in the best possible extended
magazine. The result is a rugged, self-contained product able to hold a large
capacity of diverse rounds, without compromising on structural integrity. Features
like stronger stainless steel springs for better retention and delivery, as well as an
omni-protective “Dust-Boot”, are just a few indications of the thoughtfulness applied
in the design.
“As a designer, personally it’s not just about doing what’s expected, and with the
Zeta I think we have delivered more than anyone ever expected for the
platform."
— Scott Watrous, Principle Designer, Stark Pursuit
We at Stark Pursuit have incredibly high standards. That is why we chose to partner
with MILSIG Industries to manufacture the ZetaMag. MILSIG’s quality, durability, and
experience in the magfed paintball industry is unparalleled. We are excited for the
opportunity of working with this industry leader to produce such an amazing product.
MILSIG Industries is dedicated to the magfed community. The trust and encouragement they have
provided in the ZetaMag project is humbling and we are honored to have them as a strategic ally.
"When Ian and Scott came to me at the Paintball Extravaganza Trade show in 2012 and
showed me a prototype of the ZetaMag, I was shocked. From outside, these two diehard MagFed players came up with an idea that none of us in the industry had thought of. They took it upon themselves to innovate, experiment, and seek advice to bring their idea to fruition. I'm proud to have helped bring the ZetMag to reality, and honored that Stark chose MILSIG as their manufacturing partner.I look forward to more cool projects with Stark
Pursuit in the future."
— Nelson Lau, Director, MILSIG Industries
ZetaMag pricing will start at $25 per unit. Packaging will include one ZetaMag, one Dust-Boot, and one
loading rod. The first units will be available from the Stark Pursuit booth at Living Legends VI, May 17-19,
2013. The ZetaMag will be available for sale online following the LL6 event.
You can find the ZetaMag available soon at the following approved websites:
USA (Retail & Distribution) - Stark Pursuit
USA (Retail) - Milsig Direct
Canada - WidowMaker Industries
Europe - Milsig Direct Europe
For unlisted regions or other inquires contact us at
“Chase Excellence”
-
Victor Stark IV, Founder

Last edited:

stuartyalec

Dec 6, 2012
I just got two tipxs forthis reason alone! My tiberius rig weighed a tonne!
Currently have 8 ordered from magfedpb UK! Should be sometime in the next few weeks :)

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
I just got two tipxs forthis reason alone! My tiberius rig weighed a tonne!
Currently have 8 ordered from magfedpb UK! Should be sometime in the next few weeks :)
haha nice :D im gonna have to reaquire a TiPX (last one had to be sold due to bills, saddest day ever :'( )
Im bout to order a bundle or two with them :D