Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

05/06 SFT Shocker

garethedwards

Jul 12, 2006
London
Need Major Help Please.

I have a 05/06 SFT Shocker and the stupid thing just started leaking out the solenoid. Its leaks out the top near the back of the solenoid, there is a gap in the frame there. I have tacken it a part, cleaned it, changed orings and even clean the internals but... no luck!

Some1 said it might be blown, any ideas please. And if it is where can I get a new one :)

Thanks guys

Skeet

Platinum Member
Have you taken off the manifold on top of the noid, to check the o-rings are still there? then nip up the screws...be careful putting noid back on as they long screws will snap if you do them too tight...actually...they will snap if you look at them funny, so just be careful:D

Make sure you arent over pressurising some how either, they tend to leak then as well.

T

TendringLOEB

Stupid question, but have you got enough air in your bottle?

garethedwards

Jul 12, 2006
London
Stupid question, but have you got enough air in your bottle?
Lets just leave that at a stupid question...

Yeah tried checking all the O-rings in and around the noid. Cleaned them and regreased but still nothing. I am gonna try swap out solenoids this weekend and see if I get any results.

garethedwards

Jul 12, 2006
London
Tried clean and even changing O-rings with another noid no luck, just swapped it out and it worked :) so all I need to do is buy a new noid now :(

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
try the body screws (small allen bolts in the main body) there is one right next to the solenoid air path where the noid screws go in to the body ,take a heat source to it (i use a blow torch) and remove, clean and re-loctite in ,this fault sometimes occurs and can make it seem like a noid leak...

give the loctite a day at least to set properly :)

EDIT..... IGNORE.....^^^^^:D