Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

05 Ego firing rate?

Paulburks

Jul 16, 2007
Essex ( witham )
Ok here you go

Price for planet to up-date the ego £15 this gives you the lastest version of software.

Price to send to Planet from post office £ under 10 pounds recorded then they post back same way but the £15 includes return delivery.

They told me they can have it back to me within a week send monday get it back friday.

:D

Is this better

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Ok here you go

Price for planet to up-date the ego £15 this gives you the lastest version of software.

Price to send to Planet from post office £ under 10 pounds recorded then they post back same way but the £15 includes return delivery.

They told me they can have it back to me within a week send monday get it back friday.

:D

Is this better

are you sending the board or the whole gat if the gat send it special recorded only insure around the £30 mark

essx

Sep 10, 2006
Essex
the only upgrade the new software will give you is the ramp 3 mode which covers the millenium setting!!! pull 7.5 bps to ramp!!!

to be honest i've taken the ramping off mine now!!! didnt wanna become dependent on it!!!

russyj

Leeds Uni Paintball Soc
Jul 22, 2007
www.luupbs.co.uk
FYI, I just sent my ego in to get teched, apparently they do the teching on wednesdays, then call you at the end of the day to get payment details. Sent mine last wednesday as I didnt know this, so had to wait an extra week, but hopefully its back today.

Point being: Send it monday to ensure you get it back by friday