Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

05 speed or new shocker???

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
as the title says folks. got some money coming, and want one of the two markers. want something compact and light, with good features. also dunno about going for the 45 or 90 frame.

all help appreciated.

J

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
Whole difference in price.

05 Speed, £800

Dynasty Shocker £599

I have shot just about every marker, try before you buy, if you have the cash buy whatever you fancy.

At the moment I am really enjoying the Shocker. Mine do not mince paint, they are very small and light and the paint goes where you send it.

The 05 Speeds have better eyes are fast and send the paint where you want it.

Really is a personal thing we can't advise you on.

The 05 is the latest must have, Shockers are tainted by the fact they are Smart Parts made and not so many people use them over here.

If you are happy with it, its the right choice and screw everyone else.

Peace.

garycarrot

Apr 9, 2002
Durham, North East England
Visit site
I got to say that I loved both my "new"shockers, the trigger really rocked for me.
The new speed has a new trigger design, and I have not had a go yet...so its not fair to compare.

Price has to be a deciding factor, but above all, its what YOU want, and what YOU like thats the most important.

Give them both a go, and see which you like the most.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
to a certain extent price is not the issue..... i have yet to get a proper game with a shocker, but at the moment i have one of the "old" speeds (3 months old). i just feel it is a little tall with the hopper......

am going to try a clamping no rise and chop the hopper a little, to see if that helps, failing that it will be a move to a shocker, as one of the guys has one and is willing to let me have a rip on it.

any suggestions to cure the height problem are also welcome.....

J