Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

06 speed or g7

Ram

Strikers For Ever!
G7 - more options, LCD display [ usefull ], uses old angel threads, so all the barrel are available now... and the new thread - it'll take some time i beleive untill they'll be some other barrels available with that thread. i might be wrong.

Ms Bossy

wotever :o)
Aug 26, 2002
Originally posted by Ram
G7 - more options, LCD display [ usefull ], uses old angel threads, so all the barrel are available now... and the new thread - it'll take some time i beleive untill they'll be some other barrels available with that thread. i might be wrong.
You can get adapters for the new thread.

Shades

Live Life
Aug 9, 2005
Midlands
Visit site
The price difference between G7 and Speed 06 new is about £200. But you can pick a nearly new G7 for around £200 less then the Speed 06 price.

If you’re on a budget go for a second hand G7. End of the day all Angels since the A4 Fly have very similar properties, just depends if you are one that has to have the latest (if so at this rate you will be changing 3 times a year)

Dye, CP, Stiffi and more have the new Angel thread already. Just has normal we are slow to get them over in the UK. (Still beets me why people dismiss the barrel that comes with the gun? It’s the best standard barrel going and much better than most of the after market ones)

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
06 speed. turn on and shoot, no messing about with settings then trying to get it all back again. who needs to know the air temperature anyway???????

the only thing useful i think it has is the game timer.