Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

07 ego look now

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Oh my life that is nice.
Not only is it a sexy looking gun, the features the Ego already had are improved, with even better ones brought in.

Seriously, whatever next?

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
As said before, another way to shoot 15 balls a second - whoop.

But seriously, whoever designed the body of this should be shot, that marker looks annorexic, put it down heavy and it could snap jobby.

If im going to spend 700 quid or whatever on a marker, im not going to spend it on something looking like that!!! Ill stick with bob long thankyou.

At the end of the day it has all these "features" which at the end of the day do what? Shoot slightly faster IF its uncapped.

Was expecting planet to copy bob long again this marker with the quad eye system.. looks like their saving that till next one :D

Big thumbs down to planet on this one.

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
As said before, another way to shoot 15 balls a second - whoop.

But seriously, whoever designed the body of this should be shot, that marker looks annorexic, put it down heavy and it could snap jobby.

If im going to spend 700 quid or whatever on a marker, im not going to spend it on something looking like that!!! Ill stick with bob long thankyou.

At the end of the day it has all these "features" which at the end of the day do what? Shoot slightly faster IF its uncapped.

Was expecting planet to copy bob long again this marker with the quad eye system.. looks like their saving that till next one :D

Big thumbs down to planet on this one.
I say burn him at the stake............... only joking mate.. :eek: :D

-james