Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

07 Ego video(europe)

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
i wanna know what they're saying damn it! spanish linguists apply here ;)
Translation:

Oh my god its so good, wish my girlfriend was this nice. Wow i can't wait for the next walkon/tourney. Well done to planet for making such an improvment on an already good platform . . . .

Okay so not a translation but an educated guess. :D

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Translation:

Oh my god its so good, wish my girlfriend was this nice. Wow i can't wait for the next walkon/tourney. Well done to planet for making such an improvment on an already good platform . . . .

Okay so not a translation but an educated guess. :D
NO HE DIDNT

oh my god its so tacky,i wish my girlfriend was this dirty,wow i cant wait for the next recball.well done to tipman for making such an improvment on a minging piece of poo

:D

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
I did really basic spanish at college so the gist of it i got was, he shot 3 different types of chronic through it, that was pretty much all he said.

"And now the....and now the.....and now the ...."

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
The 2nd pot is 420 (the damage is suprising as it's usually a very fragile paint) and the 3rd pot is normal Chronic.

If there were breaks I'd send the bugger back, brand new marker with the 'latest' technology, does exactly what it says on the tin, don't know why people are suprised.

Mort

The big, bad I SAID NO!!
Sep 14, 2006
Norwich
Gotta love the comments on Darkside "I wonder who put thats it was previewed in europe cause the guys were talking spanish..." :rolleyes: