Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

07 Ego?

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
One thing to remember, Nexus, the Team, are now owned by DYE and as confirmed by Digger, will be shooting the DM7 next year but correct me if I'm wrong, the Nexus Brand is, I beleive, owned by Planet so they could well be within their rights to release the Nexus 07 Ego.
be a bit pointless mind ... but fair point

but i doubt it is the nexus though ;)

anyway how do you know its 07 ... im sure its just an sl66 broken a bit

SpAnKy1000

For hire....
Jun 9, 2005
Lincoln
I had a blast with one of these at the PA.... and OMG, Full air, Full loader plus the gat... is AMAZINGLY LIGHT! and thin... The back of the gat (Where the rammer cap is, dont know its name) is about half an inch wide! :eek:

The ones there were just prototypes, and what can i say... This is going to RIP!:D :D

Spank's N.K #69

Just Curious

Jul 6, 2001
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
be a bit pointless mind ... but fair point
Sorry but I don't agree. Think about it. Planet are known for quality products but from the advent of the E-Blade the Nexus Brand has been the apex of what they produce i.e the Nexus E-Blade and now the Nexus Ego etc.

The majority of people relate the 'Nexus' name to Planet products not particulary to the actual Team. Why would they want to rid themselves of a working formula?

Just my opinion.

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
Sorry but I don't agree. Think about it. Planet are known for quality products but from the advent of the E-Blade the Nexus Brand has been the apex of what they produce i.e the Nexus E-Blade and now the Nexus Ego etc.

The majority of people relate the 'Nexus' name to Planet products not particulary to the actual Team. Why would they want to rid themselves of a working formula?

Just my opinion.
and i allow it ... you have a good point but maybe the maniac is the new version of this? ... who knows we will wait and see

but i agree with your opinion it makes sense

thanks for enlightening me :)

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin

The majority of people relate the 'Nexus' name to Planet products not particularly to the actual Team. Why would they want to rid themselves of a working formula?

Just my opinion.
Ive always thought of the Nexus brand as the second place gun with the XSV range being the top marker planet produce , may i draw your attention to the SL66 :)

And Ive always thought of Nexus alongside Dye predominantly due to Robbo's mug being on so many promotional photo's etc .

Just Curious

Jul 6, 2001
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Ive always thought of the Nexus brand as the second place gun with the XSV range being the top marker planet produce , may i draw your attention to the SL66

And Ive always thought of Nexus alongside Dye predominantly due to Robbo's mug being on so many promotional photo's etc .
Again,I think this is down to personal opinion and you are quite correct about the SL66 but we are talking about Nexus not XSV and I still stand by my opinion that the majority of peeps relate the Nexus name to Planet not necessarily the Team. There was never an XSV E-Blade or any other PL Pro-Team E-Blade for that matter and I think the Nexus Ego was released before any XSV one(Maybe incorrect on that one) but my point is that the Nexus Brand is synonymous with Planet.
Yup, I agree with your DYE point, but how does Nexus trousers differ from my normal C6 pants? They dont. The only difference between my C6 Jersey and the Nexus one is the transfers on them, nothing else. But whats the difference between an 05 Ego or a standard E-Blade compared to the Nexus Versions?
I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this.

Again, this is just my opinion.;)

I fear Planet have joined the wdp / dye bandwagon and started churing out new products way too quickly.

I love Planet and the level of service they offer, although I cannot help but feel a little bitter that I cannot recover £400 for a marker I paid £750 for 6 months ago.

If car manufacturers had the approach of re-launching each model year after year, the residual value of the brand would take a nose dive.

Please look at the bigger picture Ledz, not just your already fat wallet.

**This is in no way a dig, purely observational. Planet have been good to me!**