Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

07 guns

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
Well like i said i am not to much on angels and i am not to much in to the technical side ether.

I would say though that the ego board is one of the most easy to use and has been improved with time from the 05.

but i do believe that they are going to strength to strength with the ego with the air use and the battery life being one of the best out there.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
I've only shot the 05, and it was ok. I would have bought one, especially after shooting a cocker. Each to their own, eh. I'm looking at shockers at the moment, but that phase may be short lived.

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
I recon planet are just about the only company that are still improving the quality of thier guns, the new angels, dms and shocker do have a slighty inferior quality about the milling and finish even to thier 05/06 rivals, almost everything is dust because its cheaper than polishing.
The 07 is probably a little cheaper to make because of the integral ram sleeve but that beneficial to the user aswell as planets pocket.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
I recon planet are just about the only company that are still improving the quality of thier guns, the new angels, dms and shocker do have a slighty inferior quality about the milling and finish even to thier 05/06 rivals, almost everything is dust because its cheaper than polishing.
The 07 is probably a little cheaper to make because of the integral ram sleeve but that beneficial to the user aswell as planets pocket.
agree completely
plus the 07 ego board is awesome and kills all other stock boards.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
In one paragraph you've totally lost all credibility. WDP have redesigned every part of the A1, with a new internal layout and 3 types of annodised finish. And a quality of milling second to none.

Just a little bit of reading would have told you that.;)