Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

'09 SLG Bolt stuck in breech

SamFlyZ

Geo 2.1 | 2K5 Alias
Mar 27, 2009
Exmouth, Devon
Seems like my SLG is f**ked again... *sigh*

Was shooting, shooting, shooting paint at tree, constantly. And suddenly, the guns stopped. I pressed the bleed button several times. Nothing happened.

Took the gun apart and the plunger came out like normal. But the bolt was nicely jammed in there.

I tried everything to get it out. Allen keys, sticks, fingers, it didn't budge!!

Any help? Or will I have to be sending my marker (again) to Dye for repair :(

,Sam

twistem

Jun 18, 2009
i know this sounds bad but i had the same problem u need to hit the bolt from the front to knock it out the back using a screwdriver then u need to get a new bolt off dye unless u can take the old bolt completly apart clean old loctite off then apply threadlock(loctite) on the threads and re assemble

the problem you are getting is the middle ring on your bolt turns either slightly or completly unscrews and this offsets the tip of the blot and pushes it into the side wall causing it to jamm

hope this helps

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
I would not recommend using a metal object to push any bolt parts out since you will damage the bolt and more importantly the inner surface of the body.

Using the old SFT Shocker technique insert a long wooden handled spoon in and give that a tap.

If you are unable to remove the bolt please do not try and force matters as you could do more damage than good.

Please get in contact with Ash at Dye to arrange for your marker to be serviced.

Ed