Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1.1L, HP Fibrewrap and tank cover.

languid

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2008
Up for sale here is a 1.1L, 4500 Fibre Wrap air tank with "Pure Energy" style High Pressure output regulator. Tank is in immaculate condition with no marks on the tank itself and it has always been used with a tank cover. Tank is in perfect working order and has never skipped a beat.

Could not find the born date on the bottle but the "death" date is December 2018. It is also in hydro until 2013. This sale includes the Planet Eclipse tank cover and nipple cover.

Looking for £90 including special delivery.

languid

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
Hey mate do you take paypal and does the price include fees? By in hydro does that mean its fine until then where by it will need another test? Cheers

languid

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2008
I do accept paypal yes. It means it does not require another hydro test until 2013 so it is fine up until then. As you replied so promptly, yes the price will include fee's for you :p.

languid

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
its in full working order? (noob question but am new to paintball) and which manufacturer is this bottle by?

languid

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2008
Perfect working order pal. Great tank, just surplus to my requirements now as I have moved to stock class. If i could afford to keep it I would! ;)

languid