Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1 of 1 Etek2, rotor, events, pants, free stuff: The "help me buy more things" sale.

Ty90

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 18, 2012
Northamptonshire
Hi Denis, (reitterating what you said on facebook) the clear thermal and regular lens will take your offer for £12.50. and I take it you will be wanting the Crown feed? and I don't want to split the g3 rotor sorry.

Sure thing, would you like any extras? The Crown feed is already on hold for Deniss I'm afraid who was actually PMing me. He is also asking to buy the Sharkfin feeder, Ty90 if you are willing to accept the g2 feeder without the fin I could drop £5 off the already Low price?
Wanting a g3 rotor which is why I snapped this up lol. Would prefer to have the shark fin. Can you pick them up separately easily? If you send me pp deets I'll pop so dollar over for ta

RazorLine

Din Eidyn - Edinburgh Scotland.
Nov 21, 2011
Bathgate, Scotland.
www.facebook.com
Up to you mate, only difference is that I can transfer funds now! If you want to hold on to it until friday for the same price then thats your choice buddy :)
That Etek 2 is stunning btw ;)
Cheers,
James
If Ty90 fails to provide a deposit tomorrow then it's your name at the top of the list, I wanna be fair in offering to the person who calls it first. like I said, if he's a now show tomorrow then it's yours.

Hahah thank you, I'm sad to see it go, but needs must. if you know anyone who would like to give her a new home I'd be happy for the help. thanks.

RazorLine

Din Eidyn - Edinburgh Scotland.
Nov 21, 2011
Bathgate, Scotland.
www.facebook.com
Wanting a g3 rotor which is why I snapped this up lol. Would prefer to have the shark fin. Can you pick them up separately easily? If you send me pp deets I'll pop so dollar over for ta
I got the fin on this one for pretty cheap from this very forum, as far as I'm aware they are available online through a lot of the retailers on the banner below theis post!! If you don't want to split the fin then I may be inclined to start a bid off between yourself and CamdenElectric! :p

Ty90

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 18, 2012
Northamptonshire
I got the fin on this one for pretty cheap from this very forum, as far as I'm aware they are available online through a lot of the retailers on the banner below theis post!! If you don't want to split the fin then I may be inclined to start a bid off between yourself and CamdenElectric! :p
I'm quite happy to do so bud. Pop it off, pm me your paypoo :)