Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

10.5bps????

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
hiya guys just wondering if a marker that can be capped at 11bps and only has semi mode would be legal in tournys? i know its 10.5bps but does .5 of a bps make a difference and as its semi the rate will not be as constant as ramping.i only ask as i just found out that my speed 04 can be capped to 11bps and if its allowed i will use it as my back up marker as i love it :D

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
:rolleyes: lol didnt even notice i did ;)

i dont tend to play to many walk ons so guess ill have to sell it :-( unless someone else can say if id be able to use it

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
yup head shot seems to have got it, the only other way i can think is if it has eye delay ( think thats what its called, where it waits before letting you shot to let hte ball settle). If you set that as high as it goes and check it over a chrono. i doubt it will make 0.5 bps difference but it might.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
If a ref checks you gun with a Rate of Fire meter, and the limit is 10.5bps, he will either not allow you to use your gun or, if he is lenient, give you time to adjust it.

The strict interpretation of the rule makes 11bps illegal.

Most boards can be capped at 10bps and that's fine - it saves you having to cut balls in half to achieve 10.5 bps anyway.

:)

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
it dont have eyes :p its got a sensi stick
i will just have to test it over the chrono next time i get the chance if i use it left handed no way will it get up to 11 bps :D

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
it dont have eyes :p its got a sensi stick
i will just have to test it over the chrono next time i get the chance if i use it left handed no way will it get up to 11 bps :D
you might not be able to, but im sure that right handed chronie marshall will be able to.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
10.5 bps

As Dave tells it if you , if you take into the crono area expecting to go on with it ( the marshall that has fired all types of gat`s and at all speeds )
and YOU like going through , will tell you your gat is hot ,
if your gat is firing 10.6 , it`s hot never mind 11, I will tell you from experience you will be out of the crono area like a flash screaming has anyone got a spare gat for you to use before they say game on ...without you...pay heed to what Dave says about the ref being strict ..not just strict but sometimes beyond. ...........Bluey