Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

10 Man Sat 23 Feb. Who is staying where?

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
I was just wondering who is coming up Saturday to the 10 man and where everyone is staying. Just trying to see if any fellow paintballers wanna party the night before the tourney in Nottingham with the K-Rosion squad!!! :D So post if you wanna rock Nottingham!!!

We are staying at the Travel Lodge in Worksop and we will be there around 3:00 P.M. Email your cell numbers so we can get in touch.

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
You are so up for this tourny arent you?
Its gonna be a pleasure to meet up with you guys and get totally ****ered in Nottingham on Saturday.

By the way. I know you've been asking , and yes.

BIF REALLY IS VERY VERY VERY STUPID!!!! :( .

Thought I'd keep up the good work Ian. :D .

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by twinkle toes
You are so up for this tourny arent you?
Its gonna be a pleasure to meet up with you guys and get totally ****ered in Nottingham on Saturday.

By the way. I know you've been asking , and yes.

BIF REALLY IS VERY VERY VERY STUPID!!!! :( .

Thought I'd keep up the good work Ian. :D .
Dude I am sooooo pumped. I haven't played a tourney since the Diablo Cup last year so I feel I deserve to be pumped up. It is even worse now that I watched the indoor, so now I definitely have the itchy trigger finger:D I hope Ii am not bothering anyone by posting so much.:rolleyes:

Big Ian

Jul 8, 2001
Robin Hood Country
Visit site
Cheers Twink,

At times it seems that I am a one man crusade warning people about the perils of "Bifdom". :p

Still, after the next few weekends, there may be more people joining our cause.

It seems that figment may be coming over to "our side" :D He works with him as well :D

Chip, nearly forgot, Mayhem Tigers are stopping at the Hilton Hotel at East Midlands Airport. Miles away from any decent watering holes. Can not comment on any other teams.

Big Ian

P S According to my Collins Gem Dictionary, the definition of "stupid" is:- slow-witted, dull, Bif like. :p ( say no more )