Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1200psi paintball gun

O

ollytheosteo

This vid first popped up more than a year ago- it is an attempt at a paintball minigun, using six Brass Eagle Stingray semis. The high ROF/RPM wore the internals down so quickly that by the end of the shooting of the video at least three of the barrels had stopped shoooting, and with no way of feeding it at those rates of fire it never really popped up again:(

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
You build one not ment for paintball better then.............oh wait if you can't that means you are more of a"retard" as you would put it, read the freakin page, it's obviously not ment for paintball ,
OK I will.
If I can't build one "not ment for paintball better", I concede, I am a retard.
:rolleyes:

Besides, the BFG was a crap gun anyway. Looked like some dumbass spaceship and ate all your cells. Surely it is more reminiscent of the chaingun? Or put another way, exactly like the chaingun...?

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
You build one not ment for paintball better then.............oh wait if you can't that means you are more of a"retard" as you would put it, read the freakin page, it's obviously not ment for paintball , QUOTE]

OK I will.
If I can't build one "not ment for paintball better", I concede, I am a retard.
:rolleyes:

Besides, the BFG was a crap gun anyway. Looked like some dumbass spaceship and ate all your cells. Surely it is more reminiscent of the chaingun? Or put another way, exactly like the chaingun...?
Haha loving it man. :D played dude. :cool: