Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

13 January Ken Costin Memorial (uk)

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
13 January Ken Costin Memorial uk

So far there has been a disapointing response to this, so many teams were gonna back this tourny.

As one player posted "let's show that the paintball community can pull together like a big family".

Go on..make the effort....

contact bully.

www.tournamentpaintball.co.uk/

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Bud

I originally stated that the Rushers would try to attend if we could (you even quoted me in a post) and I have to say, regretfully, that we are not able to send a team up (we go out to Mardi gras the next week).

Nick Truter and myself, however will be in attendance, Nick playing for his new team and me?? well if i dont get a game I'll help out and donate my entry anyway.

So - anyone want me on there team for next sunday???????

Take care all

Mark

Gretik

Below Green, Yellow maybe
Oct 26, 2001
Derbyshire
Visit site
Sorry...

I wish I could come along, even to watch. The date is in the middle week of my mock GCSE's s I can't, but I hope lots of other teams go and raise the money.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Mmmmmm

I don't know about desperate but the amount of paint we'll be using means we could always do with a super-fly pot bitch. You think you're up to the job Mark??

Buwahhh Buwahhh!!

Victory could very well be on the cards this season.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Ooooooooooh

you cheeky monkey.

K2 don't do spankings, we do RIPPINGS, a bit like the one we gave you at the indoor last year. Actually, I got a question for ya. Was it you who did the mug at the end or was it Daz??

:D

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Al

That was me

I felt a little agrieved as I had shot the player behind the lay down can on the loader already - the judge was bleedin useless!!!!

K2 played a great game on that field - but we made up for it in Mayhem tho' eh???

Looking forward to seeing you guys at the weekend

See ya

Mark