Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

15th August Super5ives Summer Series Round 5

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Ok somebody (looking at Max) posted the wrong running order up, sorry been a bit under the cosh this week, and I can't blame it all on Max as he has been 'helping' paint the start gates

Or have you been painting max.... And hmmmm painted start gates... sounds interesting..

I see have some more competition this month Kitch.... looks good mate..

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
yeah should be a good, if long day, should all be worth all the nightmares I have been having with suppliers and various other calamities I've had this week.

Link has been updated

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
Southern Pirates would like to say thanks to Kitch and his soon to be Mrs :) All the ref's, all the other teams, the food vendor, Tommy Pemberton for being a star as always and giving us hints and tips and pointing out where we are going wrong.

Love the new start gates and air stations Kitch baby :D

And thanks to The Brotherhood for pit crewing for us in the Race-to-3 games :)

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Kitch and all that make this Super5ives Great..

Once again a massive thanks to Kitch Nosh and Co... Refs .... its a tough job you guys have to do and i know first hand...

The Race format is making this event even better than before.. Kitch has put his heart and sole into trying to get this site up and running and i know he has alot more plans ...

Please come and try the event guys, friendly and fun with a Days Balling that will only keep getting better..

Thanks to all my MISFITS ... Just loving putting these Scratch Teams in to upset the day,,.. :D

Nice to see the Relentless Clan down there and some other new faces...

Kitch,, Keep doing what your doing fella....

Carl :first:

Ohhhh best also say thanks to all the teams we played ...

axehunter2001

ultraviolent paintball
Jun 17, 2010
abingdon / oxon
www.facebook.com
cheers for a great day kitch ,,, well happy that alpha bet echo on both outings and finally broke the 1game all streak ,, ,,, had a fantastic day mate as always see ya for the last instalment of summer next month!!!!

thanks to all who make superfives possible ,,

cheers for all the teams who make this such a good days balling ,,,

womble
care bears alpha

timmyh007

I think we need a bigger boat
Aug 25, 2008
Bath
Double Vision would also like to say thanks to Kitch and his team for putting on a fabulous day. Thanks to all the teams we played and mega thanks to Craig and James from Ratz for guesting with us in the race 2.
Big cheers to Misfits for being our additional pit crew as well.

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Thanks for your kind words gentlemen, it's been hard work and it's only really just started, expect more from us.... more paintball...more fun..and more re-investment into the series and it's players

hyperlite

Mar 28, 2005
Bristol
Visit site
Kitch,

Thanks again for a great day its a tough job running these events and most will never realise all the hours and work you and your team put in to make these Tournaments happen.

If Sunday is anything to go by look out "other" Tournaments Super5ives is on the rise !

And again I feel it necessary to apologise to you Kitch for my little outburst :eek:

All the best and see you on the 12th :)

Kiwi

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Kitch,

Thanks again for a great day its a tough job running these events and most will never realise all the hours and work you and your team put in to make these Tournaments happen.

If Sunday is anything to go by look out "other" Tournaments Super5ives is on the rise !

And again I feel it necessary apologise to you Kitch for my little outburst :eek:

All the best and see you on the 12th :)

Kiwi
It's never a problem mate, you know as well as I do that the reason we play is because of the buzz and emotion, back when I was playing more regularly I was more often or not the one having to go and apologise to somebody. Good to see you again mate, and i look forward to more outbursts and ice creams on the 12th ;)