Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2 peice barrels - whos tried what?

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
ok has anyone else stumbled across the fact that some 2 peice barrels work with other manufacturs parts?

for example ive tried swapping parts from my empire kit with dye parts and the fit

has anyone played around with a cp? or jts? anyone else tried swapping empire parts with dye?

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
ok i now know that cp and jt barrels have the same threads....but who has tried what else?

the dye and the empire look very similar, the thread is the same but the end of the dye is shaped so it wont fit in anything but a dye back....the empire front goes on the dye back tho!

i need to find a match to the empire backs

Theldren

Oct 6, 2002
UK
Hi Jahlad, do you know if the Dye ultralite is a 2 peice? if so is the front universal, fits a select few or unique?

thanks matey :)

btw: I finally got round to fitting that hollowpoint 3-way on my cocker, works great :)

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by vantrepes
WGP and J&J share the same thread, but the J&J has a larger lip on the end, so they won't work together. Make sure the DYE and the Empire don't have a gap where they meet inside the barrel.
yeah they do :( ah well

i wanted to find out what fits the empire so i can get a stiffi front to fit it.....looks like im gonna have to go with the whole barrel