Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2 players needed for 5 man - july 15th

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
we are down to play in div 3 we have just come up from div 4.
but we are not that botherd on experience just people that want to have fun :D:D:D:D

cheers
phil

Always looking to have fun. Thats the point of playing after all. But don't listen to rob, i suck :D
As i said i'll be there anyway, so if you guys need me im more than happy to play for you guys. I'll be the one cooking the big bbq Saturday night if you're there.

phil alpha1

Dec 8, 2005
hereford
TEAMALPHA1.bebo.com
Always looking to have fun. Thats the point of playing after all. But don't listen to rob, i suck :D
As i said i'll be there anyway, so if you guys need me im more than happy to play for you guys. I'll be the one cooking the big bbq Saturday night if you're there.

i am still short of a player so if you are still free and before someone else books you i would like you to play for us. i will be there on the saturday night so i will look for you.

phil

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
i am still short of a player so if you are still free and before someone else books you i would like you to play for us. i will be there on the saturday night so i will look for you.

phil
Beanbags a reliable player, he wont let you down:)

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
cheers mate

i lookforward to seeing you all there, do you know what position he plays
He'll do well wherever you put him, but he's generally a front player I believe.

Top bloke and he'll do you well.

If you're not sure who he is come and find our guys on Saturday night mate and we'll point him out, we'll probably be snaffling all of his BBQ'd food anyway ;)