Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2 Sets of Cranium Shells For Auction!

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
Hello Ladies and Gents...

Here we have 2 sets of Powerlyte Cranium Shells up for auction.

We have:

1x Bottom and Top Half Black, Urban Camo Highlites Set £22 to Mr 'Bob'

1x Bottom Half Blue, Top Half Black (almost a dark smoke, if you see the pictures, you can see through it when held upto the light! :)), with Black Highlites Set

Auction on each with start at £20, go up in £1's, the buyer will add £5 for Recorded First Class Postage, and 4% Poopal fees if buying that way :) Bidding ends on Sat at 11.59pm (i.e, 1min from Sun 12am :))

Piccies will be up ASAP...

I have had these sat around since just before i went on holiday 3-4weeks ago pretty much, and they have only been taken out of the box, to mix-and-match bits, and take these photos. Thusly, they are brand new, in immaculate condition, and I always post fragile items out wrapped in bubbley wrap :D

Any questions... I don't bite, so ask away ;)

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Black and urban camo

£20

Any questions... I don't bite, so ask away ;)
I'm having some trouble with glacial landfroms due to an erratic ice off shoot from the Dee vally glacier. Any ideas on how ridges may have been formed on a hill slope running with the contors rather than down the slope. Evidence shows water rounding but no sorting in the deposits on both sides of the slope.

Its for a 3rd year essay so I hope the answer is good ;) :p

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
Black and urban camo

£20

I'm having some trouble with glacial landfroms due to an erratic ice off shoot from the Dee vally glacier. Any ideas on how ridges may have been formed on a hill slope running with the contors rather than down the slope. Evidence shows water rounding but no sorting in the deposits on both sides of the slope.

Ha ha ha, computer says NO :p :rolleyes:

Bid is recognised however ;) :)

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001

Presumably not terminal moraine then. What's the gradient of the slope, length of slope, length of ridges?

;)

£21 for what he wants!

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Presumably not terminal moraine then. What's the gradient of the slope, length of slope, length of ridges?

;)

£21 for what he wants!
Sadly not terminal moraine mate, possible latteral moraine along the top of the hill. the lochs are kettle holes and i can't realy bothered going into the rest. Got most of but can't commit to labeling the features as from the same event.

bollocks, i can't upload the photo :(

EDIT:

£21 to make it legit ;)

EDIT 2: Stan your a *******!

£22

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
All pictures now uploaded, more available on request!

As you can see from one of the pictures, the black half of the blue/black set, is a very dark smoke, since when held upto the light, it becomes translucent, but you wouldn't tell it apart from the fully black set, which is opaque :confused: :)