Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2003 Severe Cup - Lincoln Storm Thanks !!!

richardmawer

Playing since 1986 - Still shooting fools
May 15, 2003
Lincolnshire
digitalmediaedge.co.uk
Thanks again for today - especially to Jon, Tris, Mark B and all the Atmosphere / Severe Crew for a great Tournament.

Even the weather held off most of the day !!!

Well marshalled - 3 totally different fields. Especailly loved the new Hyperball field - played really well !!

Thanks for the Severe paint - shot sweetly all day !!!

And finally thanks to the team - you all turned it on in the afternoon and thoroughly deserved to win the 2003 Severe Plate.
Made me proud to be associated with you all - 2004 will see this team really arrive !!!!

And lastly well done to Monkey Love for your win - and especially for sportingly hammering us - when we had'nt even heard the game on call !!!!!! Top guys - see you soon for our revenge !!! :D :D :D

Rich

MarkB

Phoenix Killah
Jul 25, 2001
In the fifty!
www.hkarmy.com
Ok firstly a big thanks to all the teams that showed up.
Thanks to all the marshals for doing what is a thankless task so well.

Also a big thanks to all the guys on the Atmosphere Factory Team. Al, Skidder, Latham, Sam, Boomer, Stoney, Pebble and of course ME :D

It was a great event and the Severe paint was awesome as usual.

Chameleons and X-Factor until next time ;)

richardmawer

May 15, 2003
Lincolnshire
digitalmediaedge.co.uk
ALSO THANKS RICH FOR PUTTING YOUR TRUST IN

Ghand - No trust needed - this team is getting stronger and stronger every time it plays. This team gives its all whenever it goes out - and whoever is in the team - what more could anyone ask.

All we need to do now is set two consistant squads for next year - then everyone will know who is playing with who and we can develop stronger team play between players - but both Red and Black are going to be forces to be reckoned with in the coming years.

The attitude in the team and everyones approach to the sport is 1st class - and what a team spirit - even when things don't go well we all come together and put it right. Never see heads drop or hear players bitching at each other - just a focus to put it right on the field.

And a special mention to Nicky "Teaboy" - blinding move in the final against RDX Extreme from Mid back - straight up the centre of the field - eliminating the two remaining players - grabbing the flag and winning the game !!!! And even time to make tea and biscuits for the boys at the 50 !!! Well played m8 !!!

Again well played everyone - it was a pleasure to watch - see you all at training on 29th !!!!

Rich

Troggy

May 12, 2003
Pompey in'it
www.ibertek.com
Originally posted by richardmawer

And lastly well done to Monkey Love for your win - and especially for sportingly hammering us - when we had'nt even heard the game on call !!!!!! Top guys - see you soon for our revenge !!! :D :D :D
Cheers Guys - what a clanger of a game! That one will stick with me for many days to come! :)
Likewise - a great bunch of lads - not often a game like that would end in shaking of hands and laughs!

And if nothing else - it made me look as if I can play for short moment :D :rolleyes:

richardmawer

May 15, 2003
Lincolnshire
digitalmediaedge.co.uk
Troggy,

Yep - not so much 1st game blues as 1st game blocks of ice !!!!;)

4 down inside 10 seconds - ain't good!!!

From what I saw you guys have got game - played really well and justly deserved your win. But to cap it all - you play in the right spirit of the sport - hard and fair - let me know if you want to get together for a training day anytime.

Talk soon,

Rich

richardmawer

May 15, 2003
Lincolnshire
digitalmediaedge.co.uk
Mr Pink,

Thanks for the PM and the names !!!!!

I can't believe it - not my beloved team mates - how could they be so cruel and heartless???? Got to believe the Monkey though !!!

Ungrateful little scum sucking freeloading...........there will be repurcussions !!!!:mad:

Rich