Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2007 Dragons Lair Tourny dates

Candy

Dec 13, 2005
Romford, Essex
Visit site
Hey guys,
The 2007 series of tournaments at dragons lair will be called Woodland Masters and the dates are
Jan 28th
March 11th
April 22nd
June 3rd
July 15th
Aug 26th
October 7th
November 11th
December 16th
Thanks to everyone who has particiapted in the 2006 series and well done to Redskins for winning the overall league
Ray Cain

J

Johan

Hey guys,
The 2007 series of tournaments at dragons lair will be called Woodland Masters and the dates are
Jan 28th
March 11th
April 22nd
June 3rd
July 15th
Aug 26th
October 7th
November 11th
December 16th
Thanks to everyone who has particiapted in the 2006 series and well done to Redskins for winning the overall league
Ray Cain
are there any 7 man tournaments dates?

not sure buddy i can call ray and ask but the past has been 5 man! best bet is to book up as a 5 man team and all 7 go and just switch around thats what me n total chaos did coz we had six players! but the dragons lair tourneys rock! friendly, good teams and a damn good laugh! plus the tropyhs are shiny and everybody likes shiny :D :D

ELVIS

Gun For Hire SouthEast UK
Jun 28, 2006
South East
www.arsepaintballing.co.nr
Hi ya,

who are you Chazkore? not in a rude way its only cos i use to play and work with the guys from Total Chaos in Croydon and didnt think anyone else was a member of this forum?? dont remember anyone sayin they were?
pm me please thanks !! Regards, ELVIS/NICK

i really hope not lol!
dragons lair
ongar road
kelvedon hatch
brentwood
essex

go to brentwood and follow all signs to the "secret" nuclear bunker
the site is in exactly the same place (well one car park before) the nuclear bunker!:D