Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2008 Koth Reading

bryn11

Nov 29, 2006
Huyton
hey yeah Para Bellum won rookie TM6.5 came 2nd and Pompei came 3rd team DeathWish Were also in the top 4 but the open Division was my team Korrupt Killerz coming 4th 3rd was Crackshots Plan B finished 2nd and GE Cadets won it again and yeah the field was awesome to play and they day was really fun cant wait for the next one

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
Prizes were 4 cases of paint or 5 Proto Goggles for the team that won. :)

Also each of the top 4 teams per division got a cup, starting small working their way up to a massive one for 1st place.

Plus you get free bragging rights until the next event :)

Note: GE Cadets won the Rookie Division at the last event in Devon. We won the Open Division this time round but it was very close between us and Plan B.

paulwdf

despeartemeasures
Jan 29, 2008
lb
im one of than that play for parabellum was my 1st time in super air and love the ho day cant wait for the next one

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Note: GE Cadets won the Rookie Division at the last event in Devon. We won the Open Division this time round but it was very close between us and Plan B.
Note: GE Cadets won the Open Division at both events!

Get your facts right before you post Dan.

Results etc. will go on the http://www.kothpaintball.co.uk/ site soon, once the server issues are fixed, and I expect Syd will be shouting down the phone at the server providers again today.

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
KotH Round 2 Results

Rookie
=====
1st - Para Bellum
2nd - TM6.5
3rd - Team Deathwish
4th - NS Soldiers
5th - Urchins
6th - Mindful Violence
7th - Winchester Spartans
8th - Team Pompey
9th - Black & Blue

Novice
=====
1st - GE Cadets
2nd - Plan B
3rd - Crackshots
4th - Korrupt Killerz
5th - Gloucester Dodge
6th - Jesters
7th - Whiteknights
8th - Verge (No Show)

It was really great to meet so many new and promising players. I hope you all had a fantastic day and come back for more as the season progresses. Thanks to all the refs and Proto for making these events possible and helping so many new players in to the sport by supplying the hire PM Rails and Proto kit.

See you all down in Devon in May or back at Reading in June.