Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2014 dye gear purple/orange

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
the time has come to sell my pride and joy and it's taken me a while to come to this as I really don't want to sell it but am not playing anywhere near as much this year and some can enjoy this gorgeous machine,
DM14 in purple and orange,
The marker is in amazing condition as it was hardly used, there isn't a single mark nick or anything there isn't even any barrel wear, I stripped and cleaned it after every single use, it has and un used spares kit, and un used warranty card,
I4 mask in purple and orange, has the clear lens, and the Orange/silver lense which has a mark on it which I got on the day I bought it by being a fool an gettin shot in the face lol
ROTOR, in purple and orange nothing else to say about it really, amazing haha
I do have a set of 2014 pants but in the wash so will post them when there clean lol
I would like to sell the marker, rotor and mask together as it's just so sexy as its altogether but if I have no interest I will split, am looking for £750 for the complete package including the pants,
Any PayPal fees will be the buyers responsibility or can bank transfer as a lot of people will vouch for me on here,
So not for the sexy beast

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben H

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
Hi mate if it doesn't sell I'd just end up keeping it as am a sad git and cudnt use the gear if it doesn't match lol

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
Thanks for the offers guys, but think am going to keep this and just buy a new marker an keep this for my littke girl for when she starts playing this year, :)

Reactions: Spikerz