Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

24th March Midlands Masters

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
I have been to wrexham once before and that was by accident. We were staying somewhere else went to the local town shopping got lost found wrexham.

Were GOOD!!!!

I will get hold of my captain and let you know. You going on Saturday to walk the field?

markh

Shockwave III
Aug 6, 2001
Bristol
www.katzpaintballteam.co.uk
Whats the best way to get to Wrexham from Bristol ? M5, then M XX until you are opposite Wrexham then head westwards ? I remember theres a little short stretch of motorway running westwards, is it worth taking this then taking A roads ?

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
Pot Beatch

tom tom

i think i may come down for the weekend watch a little, shop a little and video a little cant shoot action.

Let me know where you guys are staying and i'll see if i can sort a room. I'll see if any of the other boys are up for it.

Is'nt this the same weekend as the academy??

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Oh Ok,

I'm trying to get hold of the captain (still) to find out where we are staying and what is going on. The plan is to get there on saturday to walk the field have a team talk, usual stuff, go to pub and play on sunday.

When I find out where we are staying we can find out where to meet.

Is there any where real close that will still have places to stay?

Phil Warr

Sep 28, 2001
Worcester
www.sadworld.co.uk
Directions

Mark

Best way to Wrexha, from Bristol.
M5 then M6, then take the M54 to Shrewsbury.
Look out for the signs for Oswestry, and I think Wrexham will be sign posted from there as well. If not it definently is when you reach Oswestry (think this spelling is right, but you'll know it when you see it).
You will then be able to pick the site directions from the map I sent you guy's.
Hope this is useful.

wee-man

Ex Baller :-(
Aug 22, 2001
Scotland
www.theclan-paintball.com
wheres my map then phil
i hope the bars in wrexham are big as it seems that the whole lot of the teams are on the bus into town thank god aliens buying the first round ....lol
see you guys there and dont leave for the pub without us