Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2k3 Uttoxeter Info reqd

xBOOMERx

Aug 19, 2002
harrogate
Visit site
my angel is venting air from the lpr vent hole. its about time to get work done on her. she has served me well since i had bought her but every marker needs love and maintinance from time to time. i want to put a new lpr in, new hammer, new screw set, nad make sure everything is tip-top!

my cocker is pimp so ill be using it first at the tourney but if there is a tech there, ill have him fix my baby whilst i play!

cheers,
boomer :D

olly

Banned
Aug 2, 2001
North East
olly.biz
Your Angel

I am a tech and work on the tech stand at midland masters events, i will be playing at bully's event but if you can have a word with one of the guys off the team before then and can get the marker up to me (i live in teesside) i am more than happy to service it for you.

Let me know

xBOOMERx

Aug 19, 2002
harrogate
Visit site
olly this sounds like a good idea to me and i will try to see if i can find a day to take it up there soon.

a few questions....

could you have it serviced in 1 day?
are you able to put new parts in it or just service the old ones?
i would like to replace both the ram assembly and lpr assembly with new ones,as well as put on a complete screw set, would this be possible?

if so let me know and we can make arrangments.
thanks for any help

boomer

olly

Banned
Aug 2, 2001
North East
olly.biz
Q. could you have it serviced in 1 day?
A. Yes and long as it is the right day!!!! We can work that out

Q. are you able to put new parts in it or just service the old ones?
A. I can put new parts in (i have them all) but will look at the condition of the old ones before I do. No point changing them if they are not broken!!!

Q. i would like to replace both the ram assembly and lpr assembly with new ones,as well as put on a complete screw set, would this be possible?

A. Yes, Yes and Yes....

Could you tell me a little about the Marker. What Model Angel is it?
LED, LCD, IR3, roughly how old..

If its and LCD or IR3 can you look at the shot counter and tell me how many cycles in total it had done.

Email me on paul@angel-tech.com