Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2Ltr air tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garry Mcivor

Mac518
Oct 16, 2013
Selling my 2Ltr air tank its kevlar and carbon fibre weave as i dont use it.....its in test and first hydrotest in 2017,the death date is 2027. It comes with a guerilla reg and is unbelieveably light. Looking for £130/£140 posted buyer pays paypal fees.

Attachments

Garry Mcivor

Mac518
Oct 16, 2013
I am not a scammer, i have sold and bought plenty on this site and hve plenty of happy customers. Yr parcel went missing due to someone not delivering it to my home and it going missing !! This is my own tank like everything else I sell its mine to sell! If I choose to have 1 tank or 10 that's my choice but do not accuse me of being a scammer. And for record I did not harass u, I asked u for "HELP" & "SUPPORT" to resolve a matter and have the evidence to prove it.
But thanks for this post, nice to see there is nice people in this world!

BayBlade

1 of 1....
Jan 23, 2014
@Garry Mcivor Photo the tank info on the side like your supposed to for the forum rules then we can see the serial number, and see if it match's the one on ebay???

Monkey Boy

Apr 8, 2013
@admin gents if there are issues can we continue the conversation In the right place and I'm sure admins can help and advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.