Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

3 Man Madness Team List 29th January 2006 so far..........

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
5th place for The League

It came down to us vs disciples as our last game, if we won it we went through, if we didnt we packed up our kit - just like the last 3 man tourney :( Why do those guys have to be so good

Im told we only just missed a draw for 4th place with the samurai lads - just as well it wasnt a draw though, wouldnt wana have to play them 3 times in a day :O I cant take that much punishment.

All teams played well.

Best parts of the day for me were:

Samurai's 3 second early breakout on us in the first game of the day lol

Watching Steve own the 50 on field 2

and the fact that it only cost everyone on our team £25 a head! Cheapest day of 'balling ever.

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
Was a great day, really enjoyed it. Sorry to the league but disciples thought we had to take that game to get through. But you still made us work for it.

Thanks Warren, be seeing you'll down there for the 5 man next month i hope.

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
It came down to us vs disciples as our last game, if we won it we went through, if we didnt we packed up our kit - just like the last 3 man tourney Why do those guys have to be so good
I think you'll find they are good and did well because they didn't have me playing yesterday:D
Top day, well done to everyone involved
Keep up the good work warren, and nice improvements on the site, couldn't find the Gym tho?

Ps. Luke, checked my van and no goggles, but there is plenty of paintballs rolling around in the back, if you want them:confused:

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
Sure a few old paintballs, a bit of sticky tape and hey presto, the new bouncier than ever paintfull goggle system.

And heres on i made earlier.........