Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

3-Man Tournaments

Inferno

Paintball Addict
Are 3-man tournaments strictly local-level, or are there any larger 3-man events? I'm asking because I am signed up for a 3-man at the end of this month, but I haven't heard of any larger tournies with this format. Am I mistaken?

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
From what I can remember, Diablo used to do a 3 team on one field, 3 man tourney in the south of UK last year. I know that does not help you, but I was wondering if it is still running as it seems like an interesting concept. Can anyone shed any light on the subject?

Inferno

Paintball Addict
Cool. If we can find two other people that we can trust, then I'm sure we'll get together a 5-man. But until then it would be a waste of money to enter a tournament with some of the people around here. There isn't much of a talent pool around here:)

Inferno

Paintball Addict
3 mans

Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
yes last year till foot and mouth I was running a serise of 3 mans. They are a real head ache to scedule and so for the benift of those of ya out there that love them I will be holding a one off later this year date to be confirmed.

:cool:
Great. Now I need you to come overseas. We need site owners like you around here. Beautiful, talented at making cookies, nice, and you own a site? Come to Kentucky, PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSEE?!?!