Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

3 man tournie (scotland)

steviecarson

Mar 26, 2004
scotland
www.paintballalexandria.com
Okay folks, after much thought here it is....

Date: Sunday 28th January
Timings: 1000-Dark
Venue: Dunduff

Prices: Well Ive done the number crunching and come up with the following. Its a little bit more (~£2.50 pp) than last time, but Im sure you'll cope.

Bring-Your-Own Paint: £20

Non Bring Your Own Paint: £15

Paint is available at £30 per box of good quality tournament paint.

Air is available all day.

Bring your own food etc.

Like I said last time, its entirely non-profit making- I just want somewhere where people can play tournament style paintball!!!

Details: And this is the important bit - not only is it a sup'air walkon, but ill also be arranging a little 3-man tournament of sorts. Ill organise a trophy for winning team, and if demand is high enough, have two div's.

3-man is easy- yourself and two mates!! And dont worry if you dont have two mates (we wont laugh!), we can match you up on the day.

Dont worry about it being too serious- its aimed at people new to sup'air, so dont stress if you've never played before. Fingers crossed we'll have a couple of players from the Clan (Scotlands Numero Uno tournament team) on hand to give out some tips and advice.

So to summise- two fields- one for the competition, one for fun.

Any questions, please dont hesitate to ask.

And please, if you are thinking of doing this- make it happen! Its entirely up to you if these kind of events go ahead or not- we had a good turn out last time, lets see if we can make it bigger. Find two mates, find them some gear and come shoot bum chocolate up!!!
So post up, let me know, and book time off work!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Directions:

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&GridE=-3.49990&GridN=56.12540&lon=-3.49990&lat=56.12540&place=Knockhill Motor Racing Circuit, Fife&db=freegaz&scale=100000&search_result=Knockhill Motor Racing Circuit, Fife&lang=&keepicon=true

Look for Knockhill Racing Circuit (the red circle)
ollow the pink road south (innuendo) - A823, to the crossroads, go straight across and its about 200yds on the right.

Easy!!!

« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 08:03:40 PM by haggis261 »