Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

4th Leg of the M25 Kings sports Ground

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
St Georges

Georges is my alma mata, i remember many a drunken night spent at the bar in cobham after rugby.

Top place for a tourney sparks

Hi all please excuse spelling mistakes they will be eddited after much sleep it was my turn to site sit:cool:

We already now have 32 teams booked in if you intend to play please let us know asp.

We have staging for 32 teams arranged but I need to know how many additional teams want to play in order to book the marquee we now need :)

On friday the 8th of March we had 8 teams booked in at Bricketwood by wenesday the 12th of March 32 teams booked in.

Luckly we had very good weather and I had lots of trapaulines if neccesary!

If you have not paid your deposit by friday 30th of May there will be an additional charge of £35.00 per team bringing the entry to £245.00.

Staging space will not be gaureenteed if you leave it to the last minuet.

If you do not have an info pack please call the office.

Ask M25 4th leg 15th of June kings and leave your Team name, captains name phone numbers, email address, postal and if you have one fax number.

Let us know the best way to send it to you and it will be done.

If you have not played and M25 event yet then we also need details about your team, were you play, your players and experince.

My thanks to all of the teams who are supporting this new serise to our sponsors, I am sure all of us appreiciate the quality of the feilds, prizes, air and support avalible for the players.

Not forgetting my sponsored teams who have been amazing, Bad Taste, Control Freaks, Monkey Love, and not forgetting Unreal with out them and all the help this serise would not have happened.

They have reffed every Leg so far so you guys can play. Cough Cough any marshalling teams or independants welcome.

Thank you to the teams who are volenteering to Marshal with out teams to ref we can't have a serise.

Also A big thank you to shockwave am great Job guys!!!!

Not forgetting Liz, Trevor , Ralph, Chris, The Runners, Trouble and Fan Club and Nicky possibly better known to you all as pot bitch :eek:

Last but not least the set up Crew with special thanks to Neil and Jiggy.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Sparklie - Pinki said he sorted our rolling deposit at Dunstable... Does that mean we should be in the first list?

Sorry to add to your troubles,

Stan;)