Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5-Man Dartford Rookie Event!

sammurphy

Aug 10, 2006
yeah you were with us, what did you think of us?

and the sexy guy in the blue i3s, lol just kidding

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
Reading Militia had a great game against Samurai Young Guns :)

Started a gun down on the team because one was running hot, then I ran out of air on the 50! Not pleased I can tell you :p

Still held off for a draw in the end. Tom, where abouts were you playing in that game?

-Will

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Reading Militia had a great game against Samurai Young Guns :)

Started a gun down on the team because one was running hot, then I ran out of air on the 50! Not pleased I can tell you :p

Still held off for a draw in the end. Tom, where abouts were you playing in that game?

-Will
probably back dorito. as i mentioned earlier I didnt have a working loader all day lol. so i was either on rip drive or playing without a lid, kinda limiting movement... In fact, yeah the draw we had I was back centre Tea Bag, trying to lock down the 50 Pie and the Snake :-/ Lucky time got called when it did else your snake player would have raped me.

mikedbrionne

Jan 12, 2006
Visit site
OK, we have a date guys.

10th of february.

We will put up a new thread with all the details you will ever need including price per team, rules, start times, paint prices, etc etc within the next couple of days.

There will only be space for 10 teams so book early as soon as the post is up to avoid dissapointment.

Cheers

Mike

Luap

Shooting the Planet Eclipse Geo 2.1 & Ego 11
Aug 11, 2005
Medway, Kent - England
Rookie Tournie

Hi,

I know another thread is being started but can you put down "Resurrection" for a place in this.
Need to improve on last times performance. :D

Cheers,

Paul.......
OK, we have a date guys.

10th of february.

We will put up a new thread with all the details you will ever need including price per team, rules, start times, paint prices, etc etc within the next couple of days.

There will only be space for 10 teams so book early as soon as the post is up to avoid dissapointment.

Cheers

Mike

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Can you please reserve a spot for a scratch team at all? As last time a place was made available for a scratch team that was organised by I think portsmouth Uni

Regards
J

mikedbrionne

Jan 12, 2006
Visit site
Unfortunately we cannot reserve a place for a skratch team until at least 5 people have committed to be a part of that team.

I'm sure you understand why.

Get 5 people together and by all means we will give you a spot :)

Anyone else want to play in this skratch team then post up.