Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5-man setup?

ego

oihlk
Jul 24, 2006
London
Have 3 shooting off the break and 2 sprinting to the back left and back right. Then the 3 that were shooting run and gun to back center, left tombstone and right brick also bareing in mind that the back left and back right wil be up and ready supplying you with some cover...

OUTBREAK UK!

the infexion begins
Mar 29, 2006
grantham
im talking about campaign cup .. and if your talking about tactics for KOTH then there is very little point becuase a proper 5 man team would run out of paint off the break ... plus if you want to come down d7s and prove your not scared NK will glady shoot the cheeky smile of your face ... oops i forgot you were comin for the tryouts??? wasnt a good idea to take the piss then was it bruv seein as i play for em

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
im talking about campaign cup .. and if your talking about tactics for KOTH then there is very little point becuase a proper 5 man team would run out of paint off the break ... plus if you want to come down d7s and prove your not scared NK will glady shoot the cheeky smile of your face ... oops i forgot you were comin for the tryouts??? wasnt a good idea to take the piss then was it bruv seein as i play for em
Easy buddy. Remember, not everyone has a coach...let alone one as good (or as big :p) as Dave :rolleyes: