Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5 man wooodball tournament cash prizes

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
5 man tournament at dorking 27th jan 2008
flag to flag games with 15 minute turn around 4 feilds in use.
with ramping 15 max
£60 per player or
£300 per team with 1 box paint each
£40 byo per player
£200 byo per team
cash prizes
gates open 7.30
start time 9.20
3 marshalls per feild.
DEPOSIT IS NEEDED FOR THIS ONE £50 PER TEAM
contact me rob500rob@ntlworld.com with any questions
contact mark on 07971844487 to place deposit and give paint orders many thanks
for directions go to www.surreypaintball.com

shadowblade

Platinum Member
Jan 22, 2007
surrey
???????????????????????????????

Why no thanks not sure what the problem is with this as it is same format as other 5 man events so could you explain to me as ime confused many thanks

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
presumably the ramping? this gives lower / less skilled teams then say the manc lions a chance of winning coz you can ramp to 15 (personally being as slow as a sloth on the trigger i think its a good thing but never mind), 3 refs for 10 people mmmm hard to ref with the officials as low.

Prize money stated up front would be a bonus in promoting the event also.

Hope this helps

Chriz :D

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
[/CENTER]

3 refs - £40.00 entry per player - 10 players at start - ramping !

No thanks

Russ
I wouldn't let the rampting aspect dicourage you,I've had occasion where ramping was possible in a woodland scenario and to be quite honest I tried it but quickly returned to semi.
The disadvantage is negligable(?) skill will help recover any advantage given...hopefully:eek::eek:.
We will be fielding 2 teams 5 are complete novices and are raring to go,they are using std Ion's which don't ramp..:D:D
Don't flame me for my opinion..will I be ramping...I don't really know,I have the capability..:D

I wouldn't let the rampting aspect dicourage you,I've had occasion where ramping was possible in a woodland scenario and to be quite honest I tried it but quickly returned to semi.
The disadvantage is negligable(?) skill will help recover any advantage given...hopefully:eek::eek:.
We will be fielding 2 teams 5 are complete novices and are raring to go,they are using std Ion's which don't ramp..:D:D
Don't flame me for my opinion..will I be ramping...I don't really know,I have the capability..:D
Ions have ramping Tiff but it is quite primative on the stock board as there are no kick in, sustain or max rof settings.

Would prefer semi personally as trigger skill becomes an element of the game.

I must say that three refs per field leaves wiping wide open to abuse.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Ions have ramping Tiff but it is quite primative on the stock board as there are no kick in, sustain or max rof settings.

Would prefer semi personally as trigger skill becomes an element of the game.

I must say that three refs per field leaves wiping wide open to abuse.
As in faggot...;)
Prefer semi myself but whatever,as long as I'm playing.....