Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

50cc SYM Moped (FS)

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
As above, it's a 50cc Learner Legal Moped perfect for a 16 year old wanting to get on the road or someone wanting a cheap running commuter around town.
It's a SYM (Sangyang) 50cc Moped in good condition, 1 Owner (Me) from new and still under Warranty!
Comes with V5 and Two Keys, Collection only based in Horsham West Sussex
Bought from P&H Motorcycles in Crawley and has been serviced by them too.
To arrange to view please feel free to PM me after displaying your interest on this thread! (As Per Forum Rules)
Any more information just ask, the same goes for pictures.
Asking Price: £950
62 Plate- Bought October 2012
Fully Taxed and no MOT needed for the next two years!
(Tax is £16 a year usually)

Pictures:
(Proof First)o0kQViCKuZONCROXZmbWbkxwGrFsJrRrRnKc77jwv5A.jpg 1XSmpx1-k93fovpfTam43rd7YiZoyMENJPcJ0LKA51Q.jpg2Uxhp1ZMu_18EB6cFh-Cl7PpBAgjuDwxIti0QDfKZNk.jpgcw15fJLfSwTUvdbx2Rs4HRNl4LvJ76CIMcUkxQOF128.jpge0SaJrmNi8JtS56hrmlOi3z1SnNsCfOPWxpDDiYDaMc.jpgfCcj175fB3G6ddAbDyh5ADuE6TWmPqPyOIjY9p_nx40.jpg

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
That`s a nice tidy little scooter there mate, Your going to miss her when she`s gone, thought you were going to pass your test first before moving on to a bigger one.

Reactions: Jim Jam

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
That`s a nice tidy little scooter there mate, Your going to miss her when she`s gone, thought you were going to pass your test first before moving on to a bigger one.
Thanks mate, I think i'll miss her but she has to be sold to make way for a New (To me) Bike. :)

Going to get the Right Sized bike (A 125cc) that I need to do my A1 License on and practice getting used to it then get a few lessons, wanting to pass my A1 by September this year.
Due to the newer laws I'm on a 125 for 2 Years so I thought might aswell get one first, get out on it get some practice and then before I get into any bad habbits get some lessons and pass my test, hence the sale.

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
ha ha ha get in there , You never Know , they might go and change the laws again to make it even more awkward for everybody.

Reactions: Jim Jam

Care_Bears

Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
You`ll be alright !! The tests for a motor bike is easy, Sorry I made a Mistake , I meant Very Easy !!!