Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

7-man officially dead.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Umm Pete just to let you know not all Euro teams comes to the states and gets there arses handed to them.Draxxus All Stars won the World Cup this year with 4 Norwiegens ,1 Frenchman,a fellow from NY and myself.Also there is Joy who have done well here.Oh and i almost forgot the boys from russia have don well also.Just wanted to drop that in continue with the discuss :D

Boogie, you may wish to read some more of my posts where I have many times acknowledged the accomplishments of Joy and the Russkies and as for the Draxxus All Stars winning the world cup ?
You gotta be kiddin me mate, there is only one world cup and that's the pro title, I'm afraid that's the context to which I will always refer and any other random title is academic mate.

BOOGIE

May 21, 2004
FLA , USA
Visit site
Pete you have to understand that all players are MASTERS wannabes wether they like it or not :D Also Pete I expect to see you there next year playing in the Masters division. Ill get Twizz and Steve to hound you if i have to :D You cannot hide from me :D

I was only refering to this thread with my comment tho.I have read most of your stuff btw

Rich H

Aug 29, 2002
Cambridge
Am a lil' confused.... have been away for a few years, is the Millenium no longer using the 7-man format??

Rich

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Pete you have to understand that all players are MASTERS wannabes wether they like it or not :D Also Pete I expect to see you there next year playing in the Masters division. Ill get Twizz and Steve to hound you if i have to :D You cannot hide from me :D

I was only refering to this thread with my comment tho.I have read most of your stuff btw
Mike, my playing days are long gone mate. I have nothing but respect for old timers like you and Twizz who seemingly have an inexhaustible supply of enthusiasm for playing.

I think I'll just kick back and leave the playing to those who enjoy it and I'll do what I do best and that's chill out, look good and write :)

apache

I was a bit shocked on a personal level after reading the news about NPPL. I've played in only a few international tournaments but you'll understand me when I list those here:

- Millennium Joy Masters, Stockholm 2003
- Millennium Dutch Masters, Amsterdam 2005
- Millennium Iberia, Madrid (Fuenlabrada...) 2006
- NPPL Huntington Beach 2008 but only visiting, not playing

I hear "What's he so upset for"? Each one was the last tournament at that location. I guess I should stay at home :D

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I was a bit shocked on a personal level after reading the news about NPPL. I've played in only a few international tournaments but you'll understand me when I list those here:

- Millennium Joy Masters, Stockholm 2003
- Millennium Dutch Masters, Amsterdam 2005
- Millennium Iberia, Madrid (Fuenlabrada...) 2006
- NPPL Huntington Beach 2008 but only visiting, not playing

I hear "What's he so upset for"? Each one was the last tournament at that location. I guess I should stay at home :D
Its the devil! Everything you touch dies!

You don't fancy coming over to meet my inlaws do you? :)