Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

7 man Temple

• Thread starter Tommy Gun-Nexus
  • Start date
T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

The 7 man in 2 weeks time, whos gonna be there??

Im sure i`ll be as good a day as ever.

Catchyas around :)

SHERIFF SKULLS

MMMMmmmmmmm new MATRIX
Jul 9, 2001
essex
Visit site
TEMPLE 7 MAN

THE SKULLS WILL BE THERE WITH A FEW NEW PLAYERS HOPE
TO DO WELL SEE YOU THERE.
P.S IS IT JUST ME OR IS THIS NEW BOARD HARD WORK?
STILL AT LEAST WE KNOW WHOS POSTING NOW AND THATS GOT TO BE GOOD.

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
it stopped raining by the second round, and it was pretty good. There seemed to be enough Judges, and the whole thing went pretty smoothly. I really liked the round field, it's a welcome change from the normal concept fields that we usually play.

Sinner

Squirrel watcher
Jul 11, 2001
Norwich, Norfolk
Visit site
KillerOnion:

It's just to the east of Gatwick airport, south of London.
From junction 6 of the M25, go south down the A22 until you reach a large roundabout where the B2028 crosses (Just off this roundabout is a large spire, part of the Mormon (?) temple, hence the site's name). Turn west down the B2028 (signposted to Copthorne I think), then take an almost immediate right (up Bones Lane). Keep following along this road (you'll come to a Y-junction, take the left hand fork) & eventually you'll pass a timber yard on your right, a bit further down the road is a sharp right-hand bend, the entrance to the site is on the left-hand side of the bend. There's usually an "Adventure Paintball" sign just outside the gate. The gate should be unlocked (if not phone Clive!) & after you go through it you must close it again to avoid the horses around the site from escaping onto the road.

angel

welcome to the party
Jul 8, 2001
york
the katzs will be there and hope to have a good tournament with good marshall decision's as always .
good to hear american nightmare and skulls will be there.
catch you all in the middle .