Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

a BIG Thanxs to Shockwave 3 !

TOPOR

RaceGun Powaaaa!
Apr 11, 2002
Nice
A lot of people read my thread when I was searchin' a team, only one answered!

So I guested in Amsterdam for them and I can tell you Shockwave 3 is made of a bunch of fantastic nice guys!

Serious on field, good organization off field, good atmosphere whatever was the result, good fairplay, never arguing...

Their Captain, Shaun, is the most cunning ol'school player I 've ever met (I didn't say the oldest...) making the maximum point as possible even when we lost games... We didn't wasted a single point during the all tournament!

The cover players Bob and Paul melted their Evo X always providing the front player an amazing storm of paint on the opponents bunkers. Mark, Larz and Russ have been doing some dammage up front disturbing other teams plans...especially Larz with his special decorated pots (private joke)...

Thanxs again to you all, I played the first final of my life with you and I'll be glad to live that experience again as soon as possible!

Congratulation once again! nuff said.

angel

welcome to the party
Jul 8, 2001
york
cheers frenchy

cheers .
great to hear you enjoyed it and will get that 1st in toulouse with you
cheers
angel

TOPOR

RaceGun Powaaaa!
Apr 11, 2002
Nice
Sadly, I'm going to play Toulouse with my local team from the field close to my house...

I'm not that willing to play Toulouse with them as the team is way too young and I know we re going to do a 40th somethin' ranking... and I 'll feel like wastin' my money... But I'm kind of obliged as I don't want to be banned from my local field.

I'll see if I find a way to escape... but I can't promiss anything.

The good thing is I'll be with you guys playing the Joy masters in Sweden... I already have my plane ticket!!!!

SHOCK, SHOCK, SHOCKWAVE yipeeeeeeee!