Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A bit of fun - PBnation translator

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
sorry had to be done, and from my learned friend

I know a lot of you guys access vids on sites such as Youtube etc ..I have a question for you, I'm not sure as to what policy they have for content.
I obviously realise they have rules about the actual content and subject matter of any vids posted but what is the policy concerning swearing?
I mean, if one of the talking heads said the 'F' word, would that vid be banned or the poster banned?

The reason I ask is because I am gonna try and do some tutorial vids for P8nt but am a bit worried because I have problems talking for any length of time without the occasional 'F' word creeping in.... well, 'occasional' is probably a bit of lie really ... I tend to swear quite a bit :(
I KNOW A LOT OF U GUYS AC3S VIDS ON SIETS SUCH AS U 3TC .I!!!!!1111!!!1! OMG WTF NEWB =) HAV A QU3STION FOR U IMM NOT SURA AS 2 WUT POLICY THEY HAV FOR CONTENT
I11!1! WTF LOL =) OBVIOUSLY RAALIES TH3Y HAV RULAS ABOUT DA ACTUAL CONTENT A SUBJACT MATAR OF A VIDS POSTED BUT WUT IS TEH POLICY CONCERNNG SWEARNG
I???!??! LOL ROFL A IF ON3 OF TEH TOKNG H3ADS SADE TEH F WORD WUD TAHT VID B A OR TEH POST3R TEH?!!!!!? OMG LOL NEWB ROFL R3ASON I ASK IS B/C IM GONA TRY A DO SOME TU2RIAL VIDS FOR P8NT BUT M A BIT WOREID B/C I HAV PROBLAMS TOKNG FOR A LANGTH OF TIEM WITHOUT TEH OCASIONAL F WORD CREPNG IN..111!11!11!11!!!11!!1!11!!1!1 OMG WTF LOL =) W3L OCASIONAL IS PROBABLY A BIT OF LEI RILLY .1!1!1!1!!1!!1!!! OMG WTF LOL NEWB ROFL I T3ND 2 SW3AR QUIET A BIT (

now thats about as funny as it gets :D